Monday, January 16, 2023

 A "Little Medium" Kitchen


This blog title inspired by my nephew, Bear. When asked to describe the size of a secret object in a game he was playing with his sister, he replied, “Uh…it’s a little medium” That is now my favorite size. For everything. Imagine the reaction I get when ordering coffee. 

So, we're going to try to build a "little medium" commercial kitchen, something I've dreamed of for a long time. 


I plan to use it for my own catering and cakes and teaching cooking classes. I'd love to teach young ones the basics of cooking! If you ask my sister-in-law, Amber, she will tell you I have a lot of patience for this. Who knew? I do love working with kids in the kitchen.


I also plan to rent the kitchen out to other caterers, canners and small operations who might need the use of a commercial kitchen for a short period of time. 


It will also be great for offering my cottage guests truly personal and customized meals, desserts, cakes, charcuterie and extras for any special occasion or celebration. 


I'm excited to explore other ways to use this space!


More at hiddencottageatlinncroft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment