Monday, January 16, 2023

 Alpacas are Coming

Yes, that's right. At least I think so. Andy isn't too big on livestock around here, but he didn't seem to mind this idea so I'm investigating what it would take to have one, or a few here at the farm.


Not only will they make a fun added feature for our guests, but I've always loved them and also Llamas. I've never really thought of having any "livestock" here either, unless you count our two dogs, who keep us busy like they are a herd of cattle, but this idea really appeals to me. Not only do they make good pets, but one alpaca can produce enough wool for 4-5 sweaters a year! 


Prepare to meet some seriously spoiled camelids!


Now I just need to teach myself to make yarn and weave. 


More at hiddencottageatlinncroft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment