Thursday, April 6, 2023

The Next Three Months










Until the contractor can start in June, we have three months to move a small mountain. We have to move out of the addition, tear up carpeting, demo a closet and a lot of junk to clear out of our house. 

We've been accumulating for some time now. 

All of this, while attempting to sell the house we used for The Lady Next Door, in Cherokee. 

We also have gardens to maintain, trees to trim, eyesores to remove and things to build and plant. Did I mention the new garage to replace the one we lost in a tornado several years ago and the apartment for Andy's mother? 

If I think about it all, at one time, my head gets a little explodey. So I try not to do that. I try to remember that I'm not doing this alone, and it will take as long as it takes.

Just like everything else in life I've figured out.

Now, if it would get a little warmer so we can get outside more. I'm not usually one to complain about winter. I choose to live here, where we have winter, but this year, I'm over it.

Time to go, Winter. I've had enough of your drama and attention-seeking and snow. Move over, already and let Spring have her shot.

We have a lot to do over the next three months. Here we go.


2 comments: