Monday, June 19, 2023

Master Bedroom Inspiration-Cottage Progress

I saw this bed at Anthopologie, painted black for $2300 and a similar one painted dark blue for around the same price. 


I have this bedframe. I'm going to paint it dark blue for $75. 

Here is my vision board for the "Master" bedroom in the cottage. I will definitely update the bed frame project as I go. I think I might need to consult my very talented cousin, Terry, about paint selection. 



I already have the bedframe and the rugs and most of the furnishings for this room.  The Turkish rugs were purchased on one of Roxy's many travel adventures and were given to me by her husband, Lee.

The linens come from H&M and Target.

John Waterhouse is a favorite artist of Andy's and this one worked perfectly with the palette. He loves it. 

Andy will build the high wainscot and the fireplace surround himself. 

This is the fun stuff.

Enjoy more pretty blue bed inspiration here: 










No comments:

Post a Comment