Monday, June 19, 2023

Priorities

After meeting with our builder, Alan, we have a plan for how everything needs to unfold. 

Our first priority will be getting the garage and mother-in-law apartment up and Wanda's apartment finished. That's where our builders will spend their time and Andy will be helping them when he can. 

The next job will be to get the cottage up and running and we hope to get that going by October. Andy and I will be working on that job simultaneously and bringing in contractors when needed. 

Finally, the kitchen. I hope to be operational by early December. It's a hopeful goal, but fortunately for me, I'm a fairly hopeful person. 

Every day, we feel scared and excited for what we are building (literally) in our lives (and our yard.)

I have to remind myself constantly that a vision realized, is simply a finite list of identifiable steps...taken. 


One step at a time with a hopeful heart. 

More at hiddencottageatlinncroft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment