Monday, June 19, 2023

I've Been Trying Avoid Pink Bathrooms All of My Life

I've been trying to avoid the pink bathrooms from the early 60s all of my life. Then I saw these. 








Andy crooked an eyebrow when I suggested pink, but then agreed that these bathrooms feel contemporary, relaxing and romantic. 

I remember pink bathrooms making a comeback in the 80s-90s. Still, those were not for me. 

These feel fresh to me. 

I guess everything that goes around, definitely comes around (again and again and again.)

So, maybe I'll do the bathroom with pink. 

More at hiddencottageatlinncroft.com


2 comments:

  1. I just painted an old Victorian frame in Tea Rose. I am hooked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always loved pinks, but not in bathrooms, ha! I guess I finally came around...

      Delete